In due time, listen to your body and not ignore the signals it sends, you can avoid many serious diseases and their serious consequences. In particular, it is impossible to neglect the phenomenon of pain. How to get rid of these painful feelings most people with the analgesics available in the home medicine Cabinet. However, this method of treatment is not ideal, a temporary solution is given, and the problem is still not resolved.
If the pain is in the stomach, in accordance with its nature and impact in other places, it is possible to conclude, symptoms of the disease it is. Most often, such as discomfort in the epigastrium give back. Not experienced in the field of medicine, can a person who seems that these symptoms are not interrelated and can cause various diseases. But this is wrong: pain in the epigastric area and back often symptoms of disorders of the same body.
1. Perforated (ruptured) ulcer.
The s-defect of the lining of the stomach, due to the merger of the lumen of hollow organs in the abdominal cavity. The pathology is characterized as the simultaneous cutting pain in the back (in the right shoulder, under the scapula or clavicle) and the upper abdominal area, and other characteristics:
- the sharp tension of the abdominal muscles;
- reef cold sweat;
- a pale skin;
- reduction of blood pressure;
- the inability to move and breathe deeply.
Sometimes this complication accompanied by vomiting, and after hours and hours and bloating due to the presence of gases.
2. Hepatic (biliary) colic.
Acute painful condition, which developed on the background dyskinesia (movement disorders) of the biliary tract. His symptoms manifested live:
- sudden stabbing attacks in the quadrant (seems to be the pain in the stomach), which is placed on the neck, back, right shoulder blade (or radiating pain between the shoulder blades);
- the urine becomes dark in hue;
- marked nausea and repeated vomiting;
- body temperature rises;
- there is a change in color of stool.
Inflammation of the Appendix cecum (the Appendix) generally begins with the development of dull pain in the abdomen, near the navel and radiating for the lower right side and back. Additional features become pronounced in 12-18 hours is:
- loss of appetite;
- frequent episodes of vomiting;
- liquid or solid stool;
- fever in combination with chills and shivering;
- tenesmus (ineffectual and very painful urge to urination or defecation).
Enzymatic lesions of the pancreas the patient complains of severe pain in the stomach radiating to the back and across the chest, which immediately increases after eating. The patient, who suffers, is the observed acceleration of the heart rate, increased blood pressure, swelling of the abdomen, nausea and vomiting. During the day felt unexplained fatigue, possible fainting.
5. In the cholecystitis.
In the context of these disorders include inflammation of the gallbladder, the symptoms, which are largely similar to those of hepatic colic. However, in the case of acute cholecystitis characterized by its own peculiarities:
- the specific pain that starts on the right side and hypochondrium, gradually covered the greater part of the abdomen (some people may also feel that it is a pain in the stomach) and is reflected in the right arm and back;
- appears symptom Obraztsova (that is, attacks are aggravated by fully straightening the right leg);
- noticed a weakening of the body, speech, cold sweat, bitter taste in the mouth;
- lower blood pressure;
- occasionally it finds, nausea, vomiting containing bile.
6. Intestinal obstruction.
This syndrome is characterized by the disease progresses the intestinal content (the secret of the glands of the intestine and food for the masses), different forms of the following symptoms:
- there is a quiet, pain, pain in the abdomen, which shoots up the left side;
- increases body temperature;
- there are cramps (muscle spasm) of the abdominal cavity;
- unstable stool.
Often patients indicate that the pain in the abdomen gives in chest and radiates to the back.
Other causes for the pain
Women, when the stomach pain in the lower part of the abdomen and back, there is the possibility of ectopic pregnancy (in the fallopian tube, cervix, ovary or even the abdomen). If the diagnosis is confirmed, treatment is only possible with surgery (mostly due to the laparoscopy – surgery, that is 3 holes in the central region, right and left).
In the case of the occurrence of the physiological (uterine) pregnancy, pain in the epigastric area accompanied by a return in the back, can mean that is the complication (up to and including threats of termination) in respect of:
- stretching of the ligaments that support the uterus;
- excessive tension of the abdominal muscles;
- a pathological condition of the gastrointestinal tract.
Often the pain in the stomach radiates to the back with neurological and gynecological (fibroma, chronic adnexitis) disease. These same symptoms often are diseases of the pleura and the lungs. For example, the pain in pneumonia may simulate an attack of sciatica, and a "picture of acute abdomen" with the left or right (depending on the localization of the inflammatory process in the lungs and destruction of the pleural layers).
If there are cramps in the lower part of the abdomen, with recoil in the lower back and tingling and a burning sensation during urination, we can talk about urinary tract infection. Secondary symptoms this will serve as a:
- murky, dark color of urine (possible blood) and strong-smelling;
- the presence of a yellowish secretions;
- the feeling of insufficient emptying of the bladder;
- physical pain;
- sharp pain during intercourse (women).
As all the abdominal organs receive a nerve supply from the segments of the spine, it is impossible to exclude and related diseases: osteochondrosis in the thoracic or lumbar, herniated disk, cancer, lumbago (pain in the low back, the lumbar area can give pain, not only in the abdomen, buttocks and chest), and other pathology of the back.
What to do?
From what you have to do, the bad is that the horizontal position to reduce the load on the spine and relieve pain. When you attack the bad guys, the occiput must not be out of the question: first, you must turn to the right or left side (which hurts), to become, at the same time it relies on both knees and palms, and then slowly increasing the use of ancillary support.
If the stomach pain is piercing, cutting in nature and strongly radiates in the neck, back, lower back, shoulder, or thoracic, is accepted pain medication anti-inflammatory. But, still self-treatment is unacceptable: you need to see your doctor immediately or call an ambulance.
A timely examination by a specialist, the transition of the designated diagnostic procedures ( intravenous urography, procedure pH-metry, gastroscopy) and passing the necessary tests (urine, stool, blood) can not only eliminate the unpleasant, sometimes agonizing symptoms of the disease, but also to prevent serious consequences. Where is the pain in the stomach, the lower part of the abdomen, radiating to chest, back or other parts of the body, you should seek medical help. Only professional diagnosis and treatment is the key to successfully solving a health problem.