Each of us at least once in his life faced with the pain in the back. As a rule, this symptom is not a big problem and passes in a short time on your own.
However, if back pain right occur with surprising regularity, we urge you to heed the signals of the body and seek the advice of a physician.
In the below presented information, the collected symptoms for the initial definition of the disease, however, is the correct diagnosis, the option of supply only by a qualified technician.
Pain in the back, on the right side: the nature and intensity of the
Back pain can indicate a number of diseases of the urinary, reproductive, nervous system, circulatory system and respiratory diseases.
Usually the pain is localized in the area where the body is unhealthy, pointing to pathology in another place. But sometimes back pain can occur very far from the painful organ.
Regardless of the place, the location of the pain their nature can help determine the exact cause.
- the spasm is usually associated with a sharp contraction of the muscles of the hollow organs.
- Continuously tells about the stretching of the outer sheath of parenchymatous structures.
- Grows – usually indicates inflammation.
- Acute – often indicates a break in the company, a pinched nerve. In addition, the sharp pain on the right side of the back we can talk about clogging of the blood vessels, sciatica or intraperitoneal bleeding.
- Shooting-related problems with the peripheral nervous system or spinal cord, may be due to the presence of thoracic osteochondrosis.
- Pulling – the signal problems with the intervertebral discs, may occur due to degenerative disk disease, the presence of intervertebral hernia, or inflammation of the intervertebral joints.
- Nagging – often occurs after strenuous exercise and soon pass, but it is not so harmless, as the cause of the pain, pain in the back, on the right may also be a spinal tumor or spinal.
Pain on the right side of the back: translations
Depending on the location of the pain, you can also try to find out the cause of its occurrence. Of course, an accurate diagnosis can be placed only to the specialist, after a thorough review, however, the dislocation of pain may help to understand, which a expert should be the first contact.
- Pain in the back, in the Central part on the right side. One possible cause is kidney disease.
- Back pain under the shoulder blade on the right. This problem is usually neurological in nature (due to entrapment of the nerve). In addition, you should pay attention to their lungs, because this is a symptom that may indicate the presence of cancer in the bronchi or lungs, pneumonia or pleurisy.
- Pain in the back right below the ribs. In this area there are the liver, pancreas and gallbladder. Therefore, the violation of any of these organs can cause pain. If the pain does not abate for a few days and accompanied by fever, vomiting, nausea, it is likely that you have a cholecystitis. While sometimes this pain can radiate to the rib cage, right shoulder or shoulder blade. If you suspect cholecystitis, we recommend urgently to call an ambulance.
- Low back pain on the right. Thus, localization of pain may indicate pathology of the spine and the formation of intervertebral hernia. Another possible problem – urinary tract diseases. In this case, no matter what position the patient is not trying to take nothing would bring him relief and ease the pain.
Causes of pain in the back right
As mentioned above, back pain can indicate a large number of diseases.
We give below the classification of the major reasons for such pain.
Diseases of the digestive system
Acute cholecystitis. Sharp pain that may last from a few hours to a few days. Usually localized in the epigastric region. Perhaps the "give" in the right part of the chest, right shoulder, shoulder girdle. Often she is accompanied by fever, vomiting, nausea, yellowness of the skin, tension of the abdominal muscles and tenderness to palpation in the area of the right hypochondrium.
Diseases of the respiratory system
Diseases of the urinary system
- Inflammation of the lung (pneumonia) with moderate or severe pain in the chest or the shoulder blade. And during deep breathing or coughing, the pain may worsen. In addition, usually this pain is accompanied by fever, cough and rales in the lungs;
- pneumothorax sudden severe pain in the chest radiating to the shoulder blade. For it is characteristic of pneumothorax on the affected side reduced chest excursion, and absence of noise at the listening to;
- "dry" pleurisy with cutting pain in the right side of the thorax, related breathing movements;
- cancer of the bronchi or lungs. The nature and intensity of the pain depends on the location of the disease and its prevalence. So, with the defeat of the apex of the lung is pain in the shoulder or scapula;
- during the germination of the pleura can be a pain in the chest on the affected side, which is very of increases, the breathing, the movement of the torso, coughing and, in the case of defeat qui inter costas nerve pain usually around the character.
Curvature of the spine
- Thrombosis renal artery or renal colic;
- in the retroperitoneal hematoma. Sudden low back pain of unknown origin in a patient who received prior anticoagulant therapy;
- kidney stones;
- violation of the outflow of urine.
Diseases of the reproductive system in women
- Wrong posture, due to long stay in the body in physiologically unpleasant situation. The fact that the constant presence in an incorrect posture can cause deformation of the spine, and as a result, uneven load distribution on the support of the spine muscles.
- Inflammation of the pelvic organs;
- tumors and cysts on ovaries.
Back pain during pregnancy is harmless only in the case that was excluded chronic pathology of the spine and the kidneys.
The fact is that when receptamentum child's future mom dramatically putting on weight in a very short time, so the load on the muscles of the back increases and this can cause you to regularly nagging pain in the back right. To reduce discomfort, to walk more, is futile and a swimming pool.
It is not excluded, that the reasons which cause back pain, may be spinal injuries.
Acute back pain: when should I panic?
Often a sharp pain in the back may indicate the need for urgent treatment and even surgery. In such cases, the speed of aid may depend on the patient's life. So pay attention to what signs, you must urgently seek the aid of doctors:
- the incessant sudden sharp pain in the back, on the right;
- sharp pain under the ribs;
- strong pain in the low back, accompanied by nausea and dizziness to loss of consciousness.
Treatment of pain in the back right
Without consultation with the doctor to take any medications is not recommended, because on the right side of the body there are many vital organs. For immediate pain you can take painkillers.
However, this does not solve your problem, but only, that will allow you to forget that this is a for a short time. Therefore urge you, in the presence of pain in the back, on the right side to see a specialist, who will examine your medical history, perform a variety of tests and definitely determine the cause of these pains. After that you will be diagnosed and assigned the appropriate treatment.