The pain in the back of serious spinal disease, as it can lead to severe discomfort in the bring to do a variety of problems. For this reason, it is necessary to be right in the correct address. It can be done at home with the help of the medicinal products, folk remedies of the media, physical education and physiotherapy. All of the steps of the treatment must be approved by the technician, otherwise there is a risk of complications.
What is the osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis — degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine (DSP ), which leads to the structure of the disturbance of the tissue of the vertebrae in the intervertebral discs. The causes of the reduction of their elasticity, in the form of the amendment. This greatly reduces the space between vertebrae in an unstable spine, in the same place.
In the pathological destruction of the tissues is to pinch the nerve endings, which originate from the spinal cord of iz, which leads to a constant tension of the back muscles. On this basis, there is the pain of the other typical symptoms. The clinical log, you can know what you should do, depending on the segment, which experienced a degenerative disease. The allocation of the chondrosis of the spinal column of the following departments:
- of the cervix;
- of the breast;
If the pathological process, the segments and the impact of the more than osteochondrosis polysegmental. A common problem, so the complexity of the symptoms in a lot of the diagnosis more difficult, because it can affect areas both near to the remote of the drug from the other. For example, cervical osteochondrosis in lumbosacral.
There are 4 phases of osteochondrosis:
- The first one. Characterized by a disturbance source in a region of the intervertebral disc. It is usually the cartilage phase of the ban that surrounds the vertebra, are covered with cracks. As a result, it begins to decrease the clearance between the discs.
- On the other. Cracked annulus narrowed it, in the same way that the ligaments in the muscles of the spine to touch the RUB starts against each other. At this stage, the person shows the first pain syndrome, paroxysmal in character. The other leads to The stage of the formation of no instability in the vertebral joints.
- The third. Wipes away the cartilaginous pads between the discs. The dilution of the system in the performance of radiography, the symptomatology is pronounced, bears an intensive character. At this stage, the pain can only be removed with the use of hard drugs.
- In the fourth place. The overgrowth of the vertebrae, instability, as much of the formed bony outgrowths — osteophytes. Thus, the damage of the nerve roots. Usually, at this stage, the symptoms of a few abates, but it is the season (the peaks of the degradation, in the autumn, in the spring).
Psychosomatics degenerative disease of the disk
Psychosomatic causes of disease – a new direction in the search of the preconditions for its creation. Psychosomatic means the psychological factors of the influence on the development of the physical course of the disease. The connection between the physical, the mental issues, it really is small, in the appearance of a healthy person is suffering from regular aches and pains. Osteochondrosis of a few of the people that it is not possible to discern the objective and non-discriminatory reasons for the disease, but she is still in progress.
You make 30% of the patients, after a visit to the doctor, which shows the problem, like so:
- The constant stress.
- A chronic experience.
- The nerve and strain;
- The problems in the family;
- Dispute resolution.
- The moral breakdown.
In this case, the psychosomatics, in the syndrome of injury of the spine could be clearly seen by the person "bends" under the weight of problems that have a negative impact on the spine. If the pathology is similar to the causes of degenerative disc disease treatment it would be difficult, the drugs usually do not work for you. The acute pathology, in a new, emerging wave of stress, the physical reasons for them.
Psychosomatics is especially commonly affected in the cervical spine, but it can be a pain, wandering around the spinal column. The treatment of degenerative diseases of the disc, it is necessary to start with the search to deal with the psychological problems, under the supervision of a therapist.
The causes of osteochondrosis
Factor for the Main development of the osteoarthritis and the burden of the spine.
A common cause of irregular (uneven) loads at the distribution of the spinal column, like this:
- make a habit of wearing the bag on one shoulder or in one hand
- the incorrect posture in the sitting position,
- sleeping on a too soft mattress
- sleeping on a high pillow,
- the wearing of anatomical the wrong type of shoes.
Additional risk factors, as follows:
- physical inactivity (sedentary lifestyle),
- the presence of the excess of the weight of the
- an injury to the back,
- injuries of the lower extremities,
- flat feet
- all of the other disorders of the musculoskeletal system
- the age degenerative processes in the spinal cord, resulting in impaired blood supply of the vertebral column.
The stages of the development of osteochondrosis
The development of low back pain, it is always a through four stages:
- The first stage is characterized by the appearance of the pathology in the nucleus of the intervertebral disc. Due to the load of the unnatural begins the process of dehydration (dehydration), the kernel, which reduces the height of the intervertebral disc, in the crack appearance in the fibrous ring.
- In the second stage, the discomfort of the disease is in the form of pain, especially in the case of certain types of loads, the movement of the body positions.
- In the third stage of osteoarthritis is characterized by the formation of prolapses the operation. It may be accompanied by subluxation and/or development of osteoarthritis of the intervertebral joints. With certain movements you may feel stiffness in the lack of mobility. In the extremities it can cause a tingling sensation in the numbness.
- In the fourth stage of the osteoarthritis of the body trying to eliminate the consequences of hypermobility (excessive mobility) of the vertebrae will start to adapt to the function of the spine abnormalities of the focal points of the vertebrae begin to form osteophytes (new bone formation) in order to improve the fixation bobbin.
But, unfortunately, in some cases, the osteophytes may cause the processing of the further damage of the vertebrae. As a result, the intervertebral discs in the joints starts to fibrous ankylosis.
The symptoms of a degenerative disease of the disk
The symptoms of osteoarthritis is a Major discomfort and/or pain in the neck and in the back.
How to be in severe discomfort, and in additional symptoms, and of what will manifest themselves in the development of osteoarthritis, depending on the level of disease in each individual case.
Pathology of the intervertebral discs from the cervical to the neck, in the lumbar of the so much more common than degenerative changes in dystrophic changes in the sternum.
Symptoms of osteoarthritis include the following:
- on a regular basis and the constant feeling of fatigue, the back of the
- or with a slightly pronounced (depending on the stage of the disease) of pain in the neck, back, chest, shoulder girdle,
- the difficult to the limited movement of the upper limbs.
The clinical picture of degenerative disc disease vary greatly depending on the location (location) of the disease, the degree of development of the process, the individual peculiarities of the patient.
Pathology of the intervertebral discs, displacement, protrusion, herniation osteophytes in the growth of the leads do a very different effect.
Among the most common there is a normal circulation and the interruption of the blood to the tissues, a pinched nerve, disorders of the spinal canal, edema, fibrosis of the tissue within the structure.
Take the effects may be accompanied by a lot of different symptoms, which leads to do not easy to diagnose the disease.
The most of the would be common symptoms of degenerative disc disease include the following symptoms:
- the pain in the back of the neck, the back, the shoulder girdle, the ribs,
- the discomfort of the stiffness of the body, which occur with certain body positions: tilt, swivel, and the increase in muscle tension,
- numbness of the upper into the lower extremities,
- in the joints, muscle discomfort, muscle spasms,
- headache, dizziness, fatigue,
- the pain in the region of the heart,
- the violation of the sensitivity of the hands
- the muscle weakness.
The diagnosis of the diseases of the degenerative disc
For an accurate diagnosis of a specialist, as appointed by the instrumental methods of authentication, like so:
- x-rays of the spine,
- if it is necessary to myelography of the spine
- neurological the main, the sensitivity in the reflexes of the spinal column.
An additional method that may be prescribed by a doctor to diagnose the stage of pathological processes, which have been located as accurately as possible, so that it is:
- computed tomography of the spine
- nuclear magnetic resonance,
- imaging with magnetic resonance imaging.
The possible complications of
Without careful attention to the treatment of the first symptoms of the degenerative dysfunctional processes in the connective tissue of the spine. So, you can very body bearing the negative of the work (made of craft] of the internal organs. An imbalance of the functions that grow like a snowball, and in order to be a man, you can get sick suddenly in the bed. The reduction of the mobility of the spine, a violation of the speed of passage of a signal in an obstruction of the nutrient in certain areas of the body can lead do the development of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, the joints of the links.
The partial or complete destruction of the intervertebral ligaments, which leads to the development of the disease a number of chronic conditions. Also, the slight pain that appeared suddenly in as soon as he was gone, to help a person perform a whole examination. It will help you to determine the centers of origin of the disease is in prevention means to prevent the further development of the disease.
Don't pay attention to the first one of the signals, it is possible to encounter more serious problems:
- The appearance of sharp, prolonged pain in the head, migraines in the dizziness.
- The problem may be in the cervical spine may cause a sudden loss of vision.
- Often, hearing loss is the result of a disturbance in the upper part of the spinal column.
- The development of the degenerative disc disease can cause autonomic dysfunction.
- The problem is in the lower part of the back the result is not to the strong deterioration of the diseases of the musculoskeletal system connective.
- The absence of a proper treatment of the degenerative disc disease leads to chronic radiculitis in the sciatica.
- The heavy burden of the treatment system, in the lack of a disc cause of herniated.
- The people who are facing the disease, as such, lumbago, spondylosis, lumbodynia.
- The long-term development of the degenerative disease of the disk, and without a trained to treat the causes of stenosis of the vertebral canal spondylosis, osteophytes.
It should be clearly understood that any irregularities in the spinal column will be the led do the development of more complex, chronic, internal diseases of the body. Damage to the neurovascular bundles hampers the rhythm of your body interfere with the flow of the necessary quantity of food, in the removal of toxins.
To have a negative effect on the entire body. Building up inside the tissues of the damaged cells of the toxins in the growth of malignant tumors. Suddenly, You find out that an excellent health, sustained a severe injury from a slight pain in the lumbar region of your back or neck.
The treatment of
The treatment For the success of osteochondrosis, it is necessary to carry out a detailed main in the accurate diagnosis. At first, the doctors carried out external to the main of the patient, to collect anamnesis of the disease, and use of the laboratory in instrumental methods of research.
3, There are treatments for:
- of medicinal products;
A lot of benefit in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the bring to a special diet, the observance of bed rest in reducing the load on the spine. At rest, it is recommended that you use a hard surface instead of soft mattress.
In house conditions for treatment of the disease, it can be used two different ways. It would be desirable to combine them. The improvement Of their own actions, you can be used in the treatment of folk ways.
However, a self heal, is highly desirable. All of the steps in the process must be approved by an expert. In the treatment of degenerative disc disease you must follow certain rules for the application of specific methods of operation.
In this case, if the provision of health care for medical aid is the results of the disease progresses, the prescribed surgical treatment. The surgical procedure to be carried out in order to stabilize the structure of the spinal column, the intervertebral hernia the removal of, or the full impact of the cd.
Treatment of osteoarthritis should be comprehensive, which will be used for the relief of pain, the elimination of other pronounced symptoms. To this end, a variety of groups of drugs:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. Both are designed for the secretion of the inflammatory process in the types of [spirits of the craft] aches and pains. They relieve the swelling of the tissues.
- A sedative. Pain is Used for pain relief, but does not affect the pathological process.
- The muscle relaxants. Used for the relief of muscle spasms in the spinal cord, which significantly reduces the pain. They work by blocking the receptors in the affected muscle fibers, which could lead to lower translation of impulses into the spinal cord. The impact of these short-term medication is, however, at this time, the muscle fibers have time to look at the tone of the need to tone the use of own protective mechanisms against degenerative-dystrophic processes.
- Vitamins a, B, D, A, E, C, phosphorus from the calcium-containing product. Vitamin-mineral complexes, it is necessary to fill in the body of a substance that takes part in the formation of bone in cartilage metabolic process.
- Vasodilator drug.
The diseases of the muscular-skeletal doctors recommend the use of the cumulative effect of chondroprotectors in the human body after a certain length of time, which helps to restore the intervertebral disc. These drugs are used over a longer period of time, make a 2 to 3 month period. The chondroprotectors severely tax the liver, in the gastrointestinal tract and, therefore, they should be combined with the probiotics.
Physical therapy, physical therapy
In the treatment of degenerative disc disease would be a useful exercise (and physical therapy). The musculoskeletal system can be positively influenced by moderate physical activity. They stimulate the metabolism, to restore mobility of the spine to strengthen the muscles of the corset.
The methodology of the program, the medical gymnastics, it is important to choose a doctor, as you may know, I do-it depends on what part of the spinal column is subjected to a pathological process. It is desirable, Therefore, that in both classes, as carried out under the supervision of the service provider. According to the development of a program of physical therapy may continue at home.
For example, when the diagnosis of osteochondrosis of the cervical I recommend the following simple exercise:
- Tilt the head forward to slide down at the head of the woven fingers. The patient must avoid pressure. Similar to a, then perform the exercise so that it works on the occipital part of the left to the right of the temple.
- The pressure on the forehead with the four fingers, as if to stretch the skin for 45 seconds at a time. To work in a variety of ways. This activity is intended to restore blood circulation.
- In order to sit in the chair on the ground, keep your back straight slowly tilt your head to the back. Your hands, you must gently push your chin up into the bottom. Then, at the turn of the head to the left and to the right.
- Try to get your chin to the chest. In such a situation, the need of a cross on the back of the hand, the head of the press and to him. In a state of stress, it is necessary that you stay on for 1 minute, and then to follow the movement of your shoulders, raising them, trying to touch your ears.
The treatment of a drug gives a good result if we combine it with physiotherapy. The vertebrae is beneficial For the condition, magnetic therapy, electrophoresis, ultrasonic therapy, etc., the Procedures of a Certain type, which can be done at home, if you purchase the appropriate handheld device. The beneficial effect of mineral water and healing mud.
In the absence of any contra-indications for massage of the patient at a visit to the chiropractor. In the treatment of osteoarthritis, it can be use a reflexology — pressure points on the body. At home, you can carry out the massage. There are a number of techniques to assist in the elimination of the pain syndrome in the toning of the muscles:
- the light stroking of the vertebrae in the region of one or both hands;
- the kneading of the muscles, tingling, or in a circular motion, gentle pressure with the fingers;
- to knead the muscles of the palm of the hand;
- a simple study of the trapezius muscle;
- along the coracoid compression, gentle massage;
- scrub the gaps between the ribs.
The Folk remedies of the media
For the relief of pain, you can use the tools to your favourite recipes. The result of herbal treatments and other natural compounds, will only appear with the use of the durable.
Folk remedies, the media, which is way better in comparison with drugs, because of this, during long-term use can severely damage to the intestine, the liver, in the pancreas. Therefore, it is desirable to find alternative therapies that is used to relieve the acute pain of the drug. The presented methods have been gradually replacing medications with the advice of a doctor.
Only a few, we Can mention the effective ones:
- The honey in the nuts. You will need to take a couple of potatoes, chop them grater, to add the same amount of honey. The components should be thoroughly mixed, put in a gauze is used as a compress on the area of the sore. The verification of the application it is necessary to wrap the scarf in to allow for this situation for 1 hour.
- Fuck. To take 1 of the sheets of the cut with boiling water. If it is necessary to turn to the inner side of the painful area by the use of. The tool must be securely attached to the wrap in the scarf. This procedure has to be carried out during the night in removing a bandage — you just have to in the morning.
- The hot bottles. You will need to take out a plastic bowl, add hot water, put it on a sofa in a lay down on his back. It would be desirable to try to move a bottle under the other. The procedure for the shall be for 30 minutes.
- Parsley. You need to eat for the 30 days of the day on the 1 of the root of the plant.
- Pine buds. Should be collected in the spring of the raw material. Spruce tips, the Length is 2 you will be asked to wash it off in the dry. Resources in they need to grind to combine with sugar in a ratio of 2:1, and mix thoroughly place it in the fridge. The tool will be ready when you get in a rich brown shade. The mixture should be to eat 1 tsp a day for 3 weeks.
If you are using the media folks very carefully you need to approach the proceedings with a warming effect. These measures can help to get rid of the pain of inflammation, but can lead to injuries. In the period of exacerbation of any of the heat, because they cause vasodilation, which can lead to edema can occur. In such a situation, you need treatment to seek professionals. Osteochondrosis of the cervical it is to warm up the neck, because it can cause a headache.
Is it possible to cure osteochondrosis?
A lot of people that have a dystrophic lesion of the intervertebral disks are interested in the question: is it possible to make a cure for lower back pain in the how do you do? The specialists of the leading clinics in the world, the treatment of the disease, they say, is that if the degenerative disc disease was detected at an early stage, in most cases, you can completely restore the function of the spinal column. If he is a patient in a medical institution at the rate of 3 to 4, or a disease, doctors can only help to improve that, such as the entry into this stage of development, and osteochondrosis cause of the formation of bone spurs in the changing shape of the spinal column. At this stage, in order to achieve a positive result, it is possible only by surgical treatment.
After the treatment, the patients remission the beginning of the period, which may be in your extract, if you will, in accordance with the recommendations of the doctors:
- in order to avoid stressful situations;
- properly in the appropriate to eat;
- the swim is in the physical therapy;
- to reduce the burden on the level of the musculoskeletal system;
- normalize sleep, etc.
The prevention of osteoarthritis
Everyone needs to take pre-emptive action to prevent the take of dangerous diseases, such as osteochondrosis. First, it is important to constantly monitor your posture, not only while driving, but sitting at the computer or watching a favourite tv series. It is equally important to engage in physical activity that will help strengthen the muscular-skeletal system create a muscular corset.
It is recommended that you opt for the a bed orthopaedic mattress, in the pillows, thus with the aim of formed the degenerative disc disease prevention of the disease, other diseases of the spinal column. It does not damage the muscular-skeletal system, the people would have to be very careful that the lifting and the carrying of heavy objects.
The food of the diet six times per day, in divided portions), in which both were perfectly balanced meals that will help to normalize the functioning of many vital organs, the systems of the human body. Don't consume beverages § a high content of caffeine, alcoholic beverages, chocolate. Limited quantities should be consumed in protein foods, especially liver, meat, beans.
How is it to sleep in osteochondrosis?
During sleep, the person who has to be in this position, which will allow for your muscles in the musculoskeletal system to relax completely. It is due to the fact that for a long period of time in an uncomfortable position is a major cause for the development of osteoarthritis.
In order to minimise the load on the spine during a night's rest, we need to take into account the following rules:
- You are not permitted to sleep on his stomach. During sleep, the person is released, the head can be rotated or upturned. The entry of blood are to be found in can be found peredelyvayut, impaired blood flow to the brain, the cervical spine, in tension, etc.
- The best position for the relaxation of the pose of "embryo", which is to go to sleep, it is recommended for patients with a diagnosis of osteochondrosis. The patient should lie on her side, and bent at the knee, pull it up, it needs to be, to his chest.
- Towards the eyes from the beds of the patients should be given their preference of bed f to a smooth surface. Of the mattress, it is best to use an orthotic.
- Bag, for people with low back pain use of tiny, to fit into the head, the shoulders, it's staying in the bag. The best thing to buy at a special orthopedic pillow.